Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Upcoming Posts to Pappillon

Thanks, Dear Readers, for the recent insightful feedback given to me directly about the content of posts on this blog. It's all under consideration.

I especially liked this gem:

"I don't know what all this toy airplane shit is about, but it's not working for me. I haven't checked your blog for awhile and I was hoping to find some opinionated bullshit about the Tour. I don't know if you intentionally ignore that it's happening or not. If you can make a prediction by Friday write me back. If not, keep blogging about good shit. I really enjoyed the entry you had about smiling. Keep up the good work."

ROTFLMFAO

I'm in Colorado right now on official business and pleasure, but will do my best to translate my thoughts about the Tour into an entertaining, informative post.

---
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pappillon welcomes your comments and encourages your participation. Comments may, however, be moderated.